Friday, August 18, 2006

Irritating Singaporeans

Today I've examined my very first major paper, I did my revision well so the paper seem pretty a breeze for me. Left with 2 papers and once everything clear, it's holiday till october. I really cant wait for the holidays to come, finally I can get a good break from school. One thing good about poly is that you complete all your modules in a semester and new modules for the next, which means to say there's no need for projects assignments rushing like those in secondary schools. That's all.

I'm totally disappointed in majority of the Singaporeans who vote for the SI. It's such a freaking wrong choice to let Matilda go home. Joakim definitely CANT SING AT ALL. No offence to any joakim fans but be realistic since it's a SINGING competition, so what if he's marketable but unable to sing a proper tune? I'm so pissed by the results.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home